Skip to main content

Looking Forward March

Looking forward is a feature  I am going to start doing on my blog. This feature is all about me sharing what I'm looking forward to for that month. From my favorite tv shows to books that I'm anticipating. I really hope you enjoy this post!
There are so many things that I am looking forward to in March. First I have to talk about Beauty and the Beast! I have been so happy ever since Disney announced that they were doing a live action remake. Beauty and the beast is one of my favorite Disney movies. Belle is my favorite Disney Princess so I was really excited! The movie comes out March 17! That still seems so far away to me even though it's not.
 The first enchanting poster released for Disney's live action 'Beauty And The Beast'! The tale as old as time hits theaters on March 17, 2017.:

I am also really anticipating the soundtrack for beauty and the beast. I have already been listening to Ariana Grande and John Legend's version of beauty and the beast on repeat. If you haven't listened to it you really should. The soundtrack comes out the 10th of march.

Sticking to music, Ed Sheeran has a new album coming out on the 3rd. At least I think it's the 3rd. If it's not I'm sorry.
El nuevo y esperado álbum de Ed Sheeran, Divide, saldrá a la venta el día 3 de marzo y no puedo tener más ganas. Sigue leyendo, recapitulamos todo lo que el cantante nos ha ido revelando a través de Instagram en las últimas semanas sobre su nuevo trabajo.:


Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them come out on DVD on the 28th! I can't wait to get this so I can watch it again. I loved this movie so much!
 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them DVD release!!! We waited for the movie & then the DVD/Blu-ray...:

13 reasons why based on Jay Asher's book is coming to Netflix on the 31st. I really need to reread the book before this comes out.
 You’ll be able to binge the entire series March 31 on Netflix. | Netflix Just Released A Teaser Trailer For Its Adaptation Of "13 Reasons Why":

Here are all the books I'm looking forward to.
The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1)

Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1)


Blood Rose Rebellion (Blood Rose Rebellion, #1)

Hunted

You're Welcome, Universe

That is everything that I'm looking forward to right now. I hope you enjoyed this post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating the It Guy by Krysten Lindsay Hager blitz and GIVEAWAY

 Dating the It Guy by Krysten Lindsay Hager Publication date: March 21st 2017 Genres: Contemporary, Romance,  Young Adult Synopsis: Emme is a sophomore in high school who starts dating, Brendon Agretti, the popular senior who happens to be a senator’s son and well-known for his good looks. Emme feels out of her comfort zone in Brendon’s world and it doesn’t help that his picture perfect ex, Lauren, seems determined to get back into his life, along with every other girl who wants to be the future Mrs. Agretti. Emme is already conflicted due to the fact her last boyfriend cheated on her and her whole world is off kilter with her family issues. Life suddenly seems easier keeping Brendon away and relying on her crystals and horoscopes to guide her. Emme soon starts to realize she needs to focus less on the stars and more on her senses. Can Emme get over her insecurities and make her relationship work? Life sure is complicated when you’re dating the it guy.

Dream Me by Kathryn Berla Guest Post Playlist

Dream Me Kathryn Berla Published by: Amberjack Publishing Publication date: July 11th 2017 Genres: Romance, Time-Travel, Young Adult Zat is a dreamer from the distant future—a time when humans no longer dream and Earth is a desolate wasteland. He dreams of the beautiful Earth of the past, and a fiery-haired beauty named Babe. Against the wisdom of his peers, Zat decides to risk everything to travel back in time and live in Babe’s dreams… Babe is the perpetual new girl in town. Her father’s job frequently moves the family around the country, and Babe just longs for a place to call home. As she settles into the sleepy town of Sugar Dunes, Florida, Babe begins to have strange dreams of a green-eyed boy named Zat. Night after night, Babe shows Zat her world. But the dreams come at the cost of nearly crippling migraines every morning. Babe’s life outside of her dreams pales in comparison to her growing love for Zat and their time spent together. But the more time Babe and Zat

Enigma by Tonya Kuper Guest Post

  Enigma (Schrodinger’s Consortium #2) by Tonya Kuper Publication Date:  July 3, 2017 Publisher:  Entangled Teen Worst. Road Trip. Ever. Escaping with Reid Wentworth should have been fun, but how can I enjoy it when I just (accidentally) killed someone, my mom and brother are in danger, and the Consortium is trying to enslave humanity? (Yeah, they aren’t fooling around.) So feeling something for Reid Wentworth was not part of the plan. Trying to help unite the Resistance against the Consortium means I can’t be distracted by hot boys. The Resistance secret hideout isn’t exactly the rebel base of my dreams. A traitor there wants me dead, but we have no idea who it is. And with both the Resistance and the Consortium trying to control me, the only one I can trust is Reid. If we’re going to have any chance of protecting my family, controlling my unstable powers, and surviving the clash between the Oculi factions, I’m going to have to catch this traitor. By using