Skip to main content

March Favorites

Disney Beauty and The Beast live action remake:

Hello, again. Unless it's your first time visiting my blog, then welcome! Today I'm going to be talking about what my favorite things were in March. Of course,  I had to start with Beauty and the Beast. Beauty and the beast is one of my favorite Disney movies and has been since I was little when I drove my mom crazy rewatching it a thousand times.
I really loved the live action remake. Everything about it was so nostalgic and magical. The music was amazing and the movie just overall made me really happy. I may also have shed a few tears even knowing the ending would be happy. I also liked the fact that we got to know a little more about the characters than we did in the animated movie.
Various Artists - Beauty And The Beast (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [2 CD][Deluxe Edition] - Amazon.com Music:
Another favorite was, of course, the soundtrack. I've been listening to it on repeat. I loved it. My favorites are Be My Guest, Beauty and the Beast, How does a moment last forever and evermore.

Before Ever After poster:

Speaking of Disney, Tangled Before Ever After was another favorite this month. Rapunzel is another favorite of mine. I was so excited when I heard the news. And before you ask, I didn't fangirl so hard I fell off the bed. That did not happen at all. I loved this so much. The fact that we get to see more of Rapunzel and get to know more of her story is so exciting. Also,  the music is wonderful!
Wind in my hair is great, as is Life Happily Ever After
 Wind in my hair link:https://youtu.be/LsE8ACraYhY
Life Happily Ever After link: https://youtu.be/j-hGeKvhYi4

Tangled the series started on March 24th. It's an hour long show on Disney channel on Fridays at 7:30 east central time.  I'm loving it so far. Check it out if you haven't. I promise it will be your best day ever.

El nuevo y esperado álbum de Ed Sheeran, Divide, saldrá a la venta el día 3 de marzo y no puedo tener más ganas. Sigue leyendo, recapitulamos todo lo que el cantante nos ha ido revelando a través de Instagram en las últimas semanas sobre su nuevo trabajo.:
Ed Sheeran's album divide also released last month and has been on repeat. Some of my favorites are galway girl, supermarket flowers, castle on the hill and hearts don't break around here.

I also loved a parody that came out on the 4th of march I think. The Hillywood show makes awesome youtube videos. I first found them when they did a sherlock parody. So here is the link to the suicide squad parody they did. It's awesome. https://youtu.be/96Pv1NoUaCY

Its a Wonderful Movie - Your Guide to Family and Christmas Movies on TV: Candace Cameron Bure stars in Hallmark's "Dead Over Heels: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery":
Hallmark: Murder She Baked: "Just Desserts":

I also love a good mystery. I grew up reading nancy drew books.I love a good mystery. These are two of my favorites.

I have one makeup favorite. I fell in love with the wetnwild liquid catsuit matte lipstick. I love the formula and the colors are great as well.

I have two book favorites this month.
The Blazing Star

Big Mushy Happy Lump (Sarah's Scribbles, #2)

That was all my favorites for the month of march. Here's to new favorites next month.
-April





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phoebe Pope by Nya Jade blog tour

The Year of Four
Nya Jade
(Phoebe Pope, #1)
Publication date: October 28th 2012
Genres: Paranormal, Young Adult
The students of Green Lane Academy roam their halls unaware that below their manicured campus exists a prestigious school of an entirely different kind . . .
Sixteen-year-old Phoebe Pope has enrolled at the Campus Below: a spy academy for shape-shifters hidden deep beneath the grounds of a boarding school whose humans unknowingly protect it. There, thanks to a carefully planned schedule, she leads a double life: spy trainee Below and normal teenager Above.
As if two course loads, concealing a secret power she alone wields, and coping with her father’s recent death weren’t enough, Phoebe finds herself developing major feelings for actor and teen heartthrob Colten Chase, who attends the Campus Above and appears to be majoring in winning Phoebe’s heart. But when officials learn that Phoebe may be at the center of a startling prophecy, she becomes the target of shape-shifting ass…

POST-HIGH SCHOOL REALITY QUEST blog tour

Post-High School Reality Quest                                                            byMeg Eden                                                  Publisher: Rare Bird Books                                                    Release Date: June 13, 2017                                                          Genre: Young Adult
Goodreads- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32073224-post-high-school-reality-quest Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/Post-High-School-Reality-Quest/dp/194557223X B&N- https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/post-high-school-reality-quest-meg-eden/1124787341?ean=9781945572234 Book Depository- https://www.bookdepository.com/Post-High-School-Reality-Quest-Meg-Eden/9781945572234 Kobo- https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/post-high-school-reality-quest                                          About the Author Meg Eden's work has been published in various magazines, including Rattle, Drunken Boat, Poet Lore, and Gargoyle. She t…

Understanding the Stars by X. Culletto Review & Giveaway

Understanding the Stars by X. Culletto Publication Date: December 30, 2016

Alexandra Blackwood is minding her own troubled life when she unknowingly gets caught up in an extraterrestrial conflict. Ronan, a human with his own alien-entangled past, has been keeping an eye on her and sets out to help her escape looming abduction, and maybe win her heart.

                                                My Review Alex is just trying to live her ordinary life. Go to school, work and help take care of her father. Then she meets this extremely handsome guy while delivering pizza. She feels a connection to him and she doesn't know why. After meeting him, everything changes. She has to be on the run from aliens that want to kill her. 
The story is faced paced and keeps you wanting to read to see what happens next. The characters are endearing and you want them to end up together. The aliens the author described were also very interesting and I wish we got to see more interaction between the …