Hello, everyone! Can you believe it is already the middle of March? Though I am looking forward to spring! Even though my allergies are already crying. So I was browsing book tags again and I found this tag! I found it on Cornerfolds.blogspot.com. It looked fun so I decided why not?
1. What was the last book you marked as read? Silver Girl by Leslie Pietrzyk
2. What are you currently reading? Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
3. What was the last book you marked as TBR? Brave Enough by Kati Gardner
4. What book do you plan to read next? In Her Skin by Kim Savage
5. Do you use the star rating system? Yes.
6. Are you doing a 2018 reading challenge? Yes. I want to read 100 books this year. I want at least 20 of those to be backlist blacklist books because I'm doing the beat the backlist challenge.
7. Do you have a wishlist? Yes, I use Amazon and Goodreads to keep track of the books I want to read.
8. What book are you planning on buying next? Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
9. Do you have any favorite quotes? So many but I can only think of one right now.
“Roses have both Pretty Petals and thorns, my dark flower. You needn’t believe something weak because it appears delicate. Show the world your bravery.” This is from Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco.
10. Have you joined any groups? Yes, I have joined a lot but I am terrible at keeping up with them all.
I hope you guys enjoyed this tag! I don't know who to tag so I tag anyone that wants to do this tag!